Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Poverty and Living Providently


  1. How much money would you like to earn per year? I would like to earn about $164,000. 
  2. Why would you like to earn this amount? I would like to earn this amount because that is the average rate of a psychiatrist  and tattoo artist combined. I would spend it on my family, and a nice house for them. I would also spend it on car parts for my el camino 1972. 
  3. "True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse." (Pathros) It means that you cannot find happiness in material items, that it comes from your heart. If your happy in your heart, you'll be happy in life. If your sad, and have a lot of material things however, buying more will probably not be wise. You have a condition called being a shop-o-holic. When your happy with any amount of material objects, and happy in life than your fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment