Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

What I Will Do Graduate from High School


What I Will Do Graduate from High School



A graduation from high school is a milestone in one’s life, to ensure I get to have that opportunity I have made a plan I will follow. Graduating high school seems difficult but with an appropriate plan, and scheduling there will be no difficulty in doing so. Graduating from high school shows you have completed 12 years of school, than you go onto college. For me it means much more than just a piece of paper it proves to my family I am capable of starting my life the way I want it to be, to ensure I won’t be struggling, so I could go to college. The things I will do is to make sure I have all A’s, to make sure I am in clubs, and other extra-curricular activities. I also would like to get a job to buy a car, to make sure I always have a ride to school so I can complete it. I would do my homework; take the necessary materials to school. I would make sure I am prepared for whatever I need in school. I would also like to get into A.P classes so I can have more of a challenge to be ready for college. When I think about graduating high school, I think of a crowning achievement. Just one of the memorable moments in life, what I hope to get from all of high school, is to gain skills I will need for college. I will study, do my homework, and take care of everything I need to do to ensure I graduate. It will mean everything if I can not only hold a diploma from high school, but from college also. I would like to not struggle or anything, so me doing well in high school will mean everything.
1.  I will persevere no matter what, to make sure I graduate.
2.  I will study, and do all assignments.
3. Turn in all work.
4.  Always be on time.
5. Be prepared for every class.
6.  Have everything organized and neat.
I will graduate high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment