Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Year End Reflection

A) What did you accomplish this year?
I accomplished getting straight A's and passing this freshman year with full credits.

B) What have you done this year you are proud of?
Getting straight A's would be what I am proud of.

C) What new things did you learn about YOURSELF? Did you discover any new talents or interests?
I learned that once I set my mind to something I can achieve it, I discovered I'm obsessed with Twitter and that vihuela and guitar shall be my new instruments of choice.

D) What is one problem or struggle you encountered this school year that you overcame?
Mainly maintaining my straight A's and making friends.

E) We  often learn more from teacher than the subject they teach. What is a positive life lesson you have learned from a teacher this year? Why was this lesson important to you?
A life lesson would be I am smarter than I think, and it shows I am capable way more than I think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment