Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

._. Green Aid, and being thankful

Green Aid Fundraiser Reflection

  1. What could you have done to better take advantage of learning experiences offered by being involved with this fundraiser? I would have maybe done a better job at selling, I could have maybe gone to even more places, and asked a few members of my family to participate to get the word spread. 
  2. What could the adults around you have done to help you get more out of this fundraising experience? I think they could have listened, and not ignore what I was saying because when I was selling lots of people ignored me and kept walking. They should have at least stopped and asked about it, not just be a bad person and walk away.
Be Thankful For What You Have
  1. What are you thankful for? I am thankful that my family is healthy, and that my family comes together. I am also thankful that I can spend the days with my brothers and parents.
  2. Who helps you? Helps? One does not help another, they give advice. And its only my grandma, mother, and dad.
  3. How can you help others? Every year me and my brother volunteer at a shelter and provide food for the less fortunate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment