Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Future

My future, I am a successful Psychiatrist and tattoo artist. I have a houses around the world. I am an Entrepreneur, I can pay off whatever dept my parents owe, and buy them a new house. I am 25, and no kids. I would like to travel the world, tasting the foods of every country, learning as much as I can about the science of medicine. After a few years I will have 2 to 3 kids. I would like to help out all the causes I can before my kids are born, I would like to be well known as an activist for the future of our society, as a great tattoo artist, as a well known scholar, as a rather fictitious character so to speak. I would like to be someone who changed lives, i would like to be not only a psychiatrist, mother, entrepreneur, and tattoo artist. I would like to be remembered as a great person, not for my roles, as Rosie. But for the way I was. The way of carefree, simple, and on your own. I would like to be known as a role model. I lived my life, and everyone should live there own, I would want my life to be a guide to others, showing what you CAN do. I do want to be someone that can be able to do it because I learned from mistakes, I was not only a good person, but i was real, I wasn't some dumb movie actor and my life was fake. I want to be someone who was real, who wasn't lying to others about my life, to be an open book, to know my own limitations, and there was none. At my funeral i would like people to say, "Yes, she lived her life. Was it perfect? No, but in the end, she was happy with what she did." 



No comments:

Post a Comment